Tsoknyi Rinpoche “A Path that Clarifies Confusion”
- New Year’s Eve Online Retreat, 2021-22
Registration will open at 10 am Hong Kong time, 1st Nov. 2021
Registration will close on 29th Dec. 2021
Due to the COVID situation in the last two years, it became impossible for Rinpoche to conduct face-to-face teachings and interact with students. In view of those who have attended the introductory Dzogchen teachings, and how practice instructions and guidance are much needed along the path, Rinpoche will be leading a 3-day practice-based retreat, with the aim to pinpoint the right View, and Path of our practice, and to clarify confusions and delusions. Advanced students can also refresh their practices with the wisdom of Rinpoche.
The 3-day online retreat is designed on a traditional 6-hour retreat structure, with emphasis on practice and teachings. In addition to teaching and leading the retreat, Rinpoche has instructed Khenpo Dorjee Wangchuk to lead the practice sessions on 31st December and 1st January 2022.
Khenpo Dorjee Wangchuk la completed his Shedra and was enthroned as Khenpo in Namdroling, Penor Rinpoche's main monastery in South India. Soon after Khenpo la joined Tsoknyi Gechak Ling in 2011, he established the TGL Shedra. In addition to teaching in the Shedra, Khenpo la is also responsible for the administrative and external affairs of Tsoknyi Nuns Welfare Foundation. In Rinpoche’s absence Khenpo la also oversees the entire nunnery, which includes Tsoknyi Thondro Ling and Gargon Ling.
Hong Kong Time
10:30 am – 12:00
12:15 – 1:45 pm
1:45 – 3:00 pm
3:00 – 4:30 pm
4:30 – 5:00 pm
5:00 – 6:30 pm
Guided practice by Khenpo Dorjee Wangchuk
This is a retreat not to be missed during the auspicious time crossing over to the New Year.
Registration and Verification:
1. Registration date: Opens on 1st November 2021 for those who meet the requirements.
2. Upon submitting registration, our volunteer will proceed with verifying your requirements. Those meeting the requirements will be notified with the online teachings link ID and passcode. Please Do Not share your personal online link and ID with others.
3. Fees: HK$900, will be offered to Rinpoche on the completion day of teaching.
(Free of charge for ordained sangha)
1. Zoom will be used for this online teaching. If you have not used Zoom, please install the software and familiarize yourself it. Please conduct an online test with Zoom to ensure that you have downloaded the latest version, and to check your internet connections.
2. Our system is designed to avoid duplication of registration. Please do not use the same name and email for different registration. Duplication will be deleted.
3. The email entered for teaching registration MUST be identical with your Zoom email registration, otherwise, event entry will be denied. Also, please ensure accurate email address for sending our confirmation. Should you not receive confirmation, please check the Junk mail box.
4. For more than one registration from the same family, everyone must register as individuals.
5. The same email can only be registered ONCE, please do not share email address.
Account number: 456-459031-838
Account name: Pundarika Hong Kong Ltd.
Retreat fee: HK$ 900
UOB One Account
Account number: 459 318 5138
Account name: Jacqueline Fisher
Retreat fee: S$ 160
Hong Leong Bank Berhad
Account number: 29100011859
Account name: PERSATUAN MEDITASI PUNDARIKA WP Dan SELANGOR
Retreat fee: MRM 485
Enquiry: Yang Goh Kang 019-5770299
Recipient : Pundarika Hong Kong Ltd
Bank：The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
Bank Address：HSBC Main Building, No. 1Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong
Retreat fee: HK$ 900
Please forward a copy of your bank deposit to the email or Whatsapp account.